Saturday, October 09, 2004

Forgot to mention, i went rounding the other day with a few of my close buddies.
And guess wat. I DROVE A VAN.
muahahaha...
Its damn fun la.
I wanna get my liscence asap. *cross fingers

-

Yesterday

Went town with my sis during noon.
We ate alot - yoshinoya, venezia, 3 balls n tori q.
I think she's too stressed up for her PSLE.
Now tat its over, she cant stop eating.
She's becoming a pig. HA~
We bitched bout alot of things.
She cant stop talking bout her school n her friends.
She've this guy in her school, he's damn rich.
He've got like 6k in his personal account for him to spend.
Hello! He's only a pri 6 kid, 6k. OMG!
He can just spend all he like, his parents wont scold him.
He even wanna buy my sis a new hp. -.-"
He've got 4 pc at home, each with the best components.
His family spend like 10-15 k on all the pc.
They use wireless modem, best cable connections blah blah blah.
He's a rich kid. Im gonna kipnapped him. HA~

~

Had a big fight with him.
1st time i hear him screaming n shouting over the phone like nobody's business.
Bet he's really darn irritated.
Im irritated too la.
Damn it. I shall not talk bout it anymore.
Anyway, its over.
We're fine now already. =)

-

happy birthday to you,
happy birthday to you,
happy birthday to han han,
happy birthday to you.

Sorry babe, i cant make it to chinablack ytd.
Hope you enjoyed even without me. =)
Can i have a piece of cake? =p

-

Im feeling great today!
*ahem*
Baby bought me a brand new helmet.
This means, I've my OWN HELMET now. *yeah
Im gonna take real good care of it. =)
Its so new til i dun bear to use.
I love my baby. =)

Had chicken rice at west coast just now.
Its very very nice. Must try. =)
Think im gonna have tau huey later in the night. *yeah

Shhh... Baby is sleeping like a piggy now.
Im gonna not gonna disturb him.
Or not, i wun have my tau huey. =)

Shout-outs

Joelle: Sorry sweetie, cant join u ytd. we'll bitch soon. =)

Eve: Get well soon!

Ps: School starting soon, take care huh. Study hard. Meet soon!

Sher: Meet me with ps next time.

Baby's bro: Thx for plotting with me ytd. Meet soon. Take care too. ^^

Shiming: Idiot. Went back to camp nv tel me. I called you la!!

Alvin: Hey bro, meet up again soon k. Must miss ur princess wor. +)

he loves me, he loves me not
10/09/2004 04:03:00 PM